Welcome to My Mind

29 April 2015

Finals are here, so naturally, I'm writing a blog post. But I'm multi tasking! I am simultaneously stressed out while writing a blog post. I'm so talented. I'm sitting here studying and worrying and maybe crying just a little bit, but I'm also thinking a lot about why we college students put ourselves through all of this... and I would like to think it's because eventually we all want to do great things with our lives. We all want to change the world, and with that comes a bunch of school, a bunch of tests, a bunch of stress, and a bunch of worrying. But Jesus tells us not to worry. He tells us that he is there for us.

I truly believe that Jesus has a plan for who we are supposed to be. Such a weight is lifted off my shoulders knowing that. Jesus knows exactly what we are going to do. He knows the mistakes we are going to make before we even make them, yet he died or us and loves everything about us. He forgave all of our sins before we even committed them. That is something that as Christians we should be able to take heart in. In return we must have faith in our actions and in ourselves. God will know what you are going to do before you even think about doing it. That's so scary but so important.

Doesn't that almost making worrying about your big exams seem a little bit minuscule? In return for what Jesus did for us, the least we can do is take what we are given and be thankful for it - instead of continuously wishing they would go away... We are where we are for a reason. Just go with the flow! Everything will work out.

I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go; I will counsel you with my loving eye on you.  
Psalm 32:8








PS: if this doesn't make sense, sorry, it's actually a page right out of my journal....welcome to my mind!


Leave a Comment

Post a Comment