I guess this is where I introduce myself...

13 June 2014

So, I guess this is my first post and where I am supposed to say who I am and all that jazz. My name is Margaret Randell. I go by Randell, although I'm not really sure why, and I'm not really sure if I can ever forgive my parents for that one... Not only is it bad enough having to always say, "I go by..." It's pretty bad to have to add "Randell" at the end. I have come to appreciate it, but not enough to make up for the 15 years of torturous schooling. I now attend the University of Georgia (where they mostly don't ask for your name, a plus for me!) where I am studying to become a Speech and Language Pathologist. I have a puppy, Stella, and a boyfriend, George. Yes, the puppy was named first. Mostly because she's always happy to see me! She is one of the happiest things in my life right now, and I am so blessed to call her mine! She's my first child, and I will always hold her near and dear to my heart.

As I started college, I realized I have little to nothing that I am passionate about, besides knitting, crafting, my puppy, and talking a lot about those things (I'm a talker), so I figured a blog would be the most perfect place for me. I hope eventually I can inspire and interest people with the things that I find happiness in. There is nothing I want more than to experience the world, and this is just the beginning of it.

Blonde Girl, Brown Dog will mostly be a compilation of the things I'm doing, want to do, and some things that I probably will never do. I am mostly a knitter, along with some (not always very good) DIYs and little projects. Where this blog will exactly go, I'm not 100% sure, but I want it to be a place I came come to whenever I feel like sharing with the world the things that God has blessed me with. I'm sure you will be hearing a lot about my happy times, sad times, annoyed times, and just times when I want to talk but have nobody to talk to.

I can't wait!
 Randell



Leave a Comment

Post a Comment